• An in-depth report on the state of the Michigan football program, and all the ups and downs it has experienced in the last eight seasons
• A profile of emerging cornerback Jourdan Lewis
• Our men’s basketball preview section, with feature stories about the four returning veterans in the backcourt, and the young but talented frontcourt, plus bios of all the players, notes, the team roster and the schedule
The October issue of The Wolverine has junior wide receiver Devin Funchess on the cover.
The month’s feature stories include:
• An article about the emergence of Funchess as U-M’s No. 1 receiver
• A look at the young and talented, but banged-up, defensive secondary
• An analysis of what Michigan must do to bounce back from the loss at Notre Dame
• An in-depth Q&A with AD David Brandon about the state of Michigan athletics
The feature stories in the September issue include:
• Our ranking of the top 25 players on this year’s football team
• A look at the battle among Michigan’s running backs to earn the starting position
• A profile of talented freshman defensive back Jabrill Peppers and how he might be used this season
• A class-by-class look at the progress of each of U-M’s recruiting classes from 2010-13
More Information, More Analysis, More Color, And More Features Than Any Michigan Football Preview Magazine!!
This year’s full-color 272-page edition includes:
• Articles on Brady Hoke’s program changes, the 1964 Big Ten championship team, Michigan’s most underappreciated players, the end of the Notre Dame series and the new radio broadcasting team
• Player features on quarterback Devin Gardner, receiver Devin Funchess, return man Dennis Norfleet, offensive tackle Eric Magnuson and linebacker Jake Ryan
• Detailed position-by-position looks at the Wolverines, opponent previews, a review of the 2009 recruiting class, previews, records section, and Michigan and the Midwest’s best prospects
• And much, much more!
The Wolverine Football Preview Magazine will be mailed in early July. To purchase a copy in print, please click here:
*To access or order the digital edition (if you are NOT a subscriber), please click here:Get The Digital Version For Non-Subscribers