The March issue of The Wolverine, featuring football signees Brian Cole and Alex Malzone on the cover, includes our complete football recruiting package covering everything you need to know about U-M’s incoming class of 2015. The package includes: An overview of the class and how new head coach Jim Harbaugh put it together, a look at the players most likely to make an impact as freshmen, a player Bio and Feature story on every member of the 14-man class, plus a first look at Michigan’s needs for the class of 2016.
New head football coach Jim Harbaugh is on the cover of the February issue of The Wolverine. This issue includes our complete package covering the hiring of Jim Harbaugh, with the inside story of how Michigan landed its No. 1 candidate, reactions from current and former players and the media to the hiring of Harbaugh, a look at the assistant coaching staff Harbaugh has put together, analysis of how the Wolverines might shape up on the field, a feature about Jack Harbaugh, and more!
• Full coverage of the dismissal of Brady Hoke and the ongoing search for a new head coach
• A recap of the annual Football Bust, honoring the football team’s seniors, including a section highlighting the best of the outgoing players’ speeches at the event
• A look ahead to the way the 2015 Wolverines will shape up, with our projections of who will start at every position.
• An in-depth report on the state of the Michigan football program, and all the ups and downs it has experienced in the last eight seasons
• A profile of emerging cornerback Jourdan Lewis
• Our men’s basketball preview section, with feature stories about the four returning veterans in the backcourt, and the young but talented frontcourt, plus bios of all the players, notes, the team roster and the schedule