In Stock Now!
Full-color, glossy, action-packed pages of Michigan football information — this magazine is a must-have for the upcoming season! This year's 160-page edition includes:
• A 2020 season preview breaking down the Wolverines’ best players and position groups, the freshmen most likely to play and more
• A detailed position-by-position look at the Wolverines with player bios
• Feature articles on running back Zach Charbonnet, offensive tackle Jalen Mayfield, defensive tackle Carlo Kemp, cornerback Ambry Thomas and safety Brad Hawkins
• A final evaluation of the 2015 recruiting class
• An update on Wolverines in the NFL
• Features on how the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic and 2020 COVID-19 breakout affected Michigan football
• A roundtable with national college football experts giving their thoughts on U-M football and its leader, Jim Harbaugh
• Notes sections, a Big Ten preview, expert columns, opponent previews and much more!