The Wolverine Magazine
SAMPLE ISSUE: Click the cover image to see what The Wolverine is all about!
The Wolverine covers all sports at the University of Michigan with an emphasis on football, basketball and recruiting. The online editions of The Wolverine are INCLUDED with your paid subscription and are available to read as soon as they are published! The content is identical to the print version, but is formatted and optimized for computers and tablets with bonus media and interactive features. Simply click the issue that you would like to read, and then login with your subscription account number and last name. (Need help? Click here!)
The Wolverine Magazine app for iPad is now available and is included with your subscription at no extra charge! For instructions for getting the Free iPad app for your tablet, please click here.
You can also subscribe by calling us at 1-800-421-7751 to sign up with a credit card, or mail a check/money order for $52.99 to: The Wolverine, Circulation Dept., PO Box 2331, Durham, NC 27702
Read your magazine and newsletters with one of our free apps:
This month’s issue of The Wolverine features sophomore Zak Irvin on the cover. (more…)
The November issue of The Wolverine features junior guard and preseason All-Big Ten pick Caris LeVert on the cover.
The month’s issue includes:
• An in-depth report on the state of the Michigan football program, and all the ups and downs it has experienced in the last eight seasons
• A profile of emerging cornerback Jourdan Lewis
• Our men’s basketball preview section, with feature stories about the four returning veterans in the backcourt, and the young but talented frontcourt, plus bios of all the players, notes, the team roster and the schedule
The October issue of The Wolverine has junior wide receiver Devin Funchess on the cover.
The month’s feature stories include:
• An article about the emergence of Funchess as U-M’s No. 1 receiver
• A look at the young and talented, but banged-up, defensive secondary
• An analysis of what Michigan must do to bounce back from the loss at Notre Dame
• An in-depth Q&A with AD David Brandon about the state of Michigan athletics (more…)
The feature stories in the September issue include:
• Our ranking of the top 25 players on this year’s football team
• A look at the battle among Michigan’s running backs to earn the starting position
• A profile of talented freshman defensive back Jabrill Peppers and how he might be used this season
• A class-by-class look at the progress of each of U-M’s recruiting classes from 2010-13 (more…)
The August issue of The Wolverine, our annual Year In Review Issue, features national champion men’s gymnast Sam Mikulak on the cover.
The Year In Review package includes our choices for:
• Men’s and Women’s Team of the Year
• Male and Female Athlete of the Year
• Male and Female Rookie of the Year (more…)
Copyright ©2014, Coman Publishing Co. | All rights reserved.